LifeLine Book 1
The LifeLine studies (2 books with 13 lessons each) are a full-message course covering the major doctrinal teachings of Jesus and the Bible. They’re an excellent resource for new believers! Use these lessons in follow-up small groups, Sabbath School classes, and baptismal classes. You can also use them in personal/individual study.
Each study contains three sections: Group Life (an opportunity for sharing and getting acquainted with other group members), Scripture and Life (the Bible study itself), and Application to Life (in which the topic under study can be applied to daily living).
Book 1 contents:
- The Bible—Can I Trust It? (Origin and Use of the Bible)
- God—Who Is He? (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)
- Created With “You” in Mind! (Creation of Earth)
- Created for a Purpose (God’s Plan for Humanity)
- Freedom in Jeopardy (How Sin Began)
- Jesus—Understanding His Identity (Understanding Jesus)
- Set Free! (Plan of Salvation)
- A Symbol of Freedom (Baptism)
- Called for a Purpose (God’s Church)
- Guidelines for Daily Living (Ten Commandments)
- Obedience by Choice (Law and Grace)
- A Day With the Son (Sabbath—Part 1)
- God’s Sabbath—Its Meaning (Sabbath—Part 2)
For the second half of the lessons, be sure to check out Book 2.
By Kurt Johnson, Director of the Voice of Prophecy’s international Discover Bible School. 80 pages.
1-9 $5.50 ea
10-49 $5.00 ea
50+ $4.50 ea